Terms and Conditions - Stoffarmband-gestalten.de (A project of Einladungen-selbst-gestalten.de)
These are the terms and conditions of the company Einladungen-selbst-gestalten.de referred to in the following section as "ESG".
§1 Applicability to ESG and definitions of terms
1. The following general terms and conditions govern the relationship between ESG and its cooperating companies and payment service providers in the use of the services, services and supplies offered on the website and a consumer. They apply to all deliveries in their version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text 1. The following provisions regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our online shop
2. In the case of the conclusion of a contract comes with
47228 Duisburg, Germnany
3. The presentation of the goods in our online shop do not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods or make his offer. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract, which can be accepted by ESG.
4. Upon receipt of an order in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1 - Selection of the desired template. Adaptation of the consumer with individual pictures and texts - these are confirmed by the customer for printing, by the following sentence: "Please check the preview for any errors and rectify them." Would you like to submit the design now? ".
2 - Confirm again by clicking the buttons "Add to cart"
3 - Checking the details in the shopping cart | Check your own layout yourself
4 - Operation of the button "cash register"
5 - Registration in the online shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password). Alternatively direct order.
6 - Confirmation of the check or correction of the entered data.
7 - Binding dispatch of the order and your individual design by clicking on the button "order with costs" or "buy"
The consumer can return to the website before entering the order by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his information, on which the information of the customer are recorded and correcting or correcting input errors Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
5. Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop: We will send you the order data and a reference to our terms and conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time under https://www.stoffarmband-gestalten.de/agb. Your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet for security reasons.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date1. According to § 19 UStG no sales tax is calculated. Shipping costs are not incurred by the consumer.
2. The consumer has the option of paying in advance, invoice, immediate transfer, direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
3. If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
If you give us a SEPA mandate, the payment will be made by collection from your bank account. The debit of the purchase price from your account is 1 banking day after completion of the order by our partner Novalnet AG, Feringastr. 4, 85774 Unterföhring, under the creditor ID: DE53ZZZ00000004253. The pre-notification deadline will be shortened to 1 day. The buyer assures to provide for the cover of the account. Costs incurred as a result of non-payment or reversal of the direct debit shall be borne by the purchaser as long as the non-redemption or the chargeback has not been caused by us.
1. Unless stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately ready for production. The delivery takes place here latest within 7 working days. In this case, the deadline for delivery in the case of payment in advance on the day following the payment order begins to run to the bank charged with the transfer and for all other payment methods the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the following working day.
2. The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not be transferred to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to the buyer.
§5 retention of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods for consumers until full payment of the purchase price.
§7 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer: right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
E-Mail beratung -at- stoffarmband-gestalten.de
Telefax +4902065 / 9272485
by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
End of revocation
§8 cancellation form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
E-mail consulting -at- stoffarmband-gestalten.de
Hereby I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following products (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts
for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (so-called custom-made).
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§10 contract language
The contract language is German & English.
Status of the Terms: May 2019